Mga napulot ko sa aking pagala-gala... (Picked up from my wandering about...)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a Ride

On my way to work, I could not help but smile when I read this Isaac Newton quote in the "Trains of Thought" series on the bus today:

"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."

That's not all. Once I transferred to my train, I had to
suppress a giggle when I saw this poster:The picture is just from my phone's camera so it's a bit blurry ... but if you're looking for a unique Halloween costume or want to be a superstar as advertised, you can be Kanye West! I think it's an ad for Absolut vodka but I really had to read the fine print to find that out. Funny how no one else in the crowded train paid it any attention.

Then I did a search on Google and found this (will also upload the video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TrkrSdyIHY

Crazy old big apple indeed!

No comments: