Mga napulot ko sa aking pagala-gala... (Picked up from my wandering about...)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First and Last

You know that first day high? It feels strange but good having another one of them. Today was my first day as a working girl in New York.

Dressing, grooming and making myself up to look professional. I haven't done that for years. I found this photo of me at my last day at my last real job. I looked so happy then. Probably because I knew it was an exciting ride ahead. But I had no idea of all the adventures I would get myself into.

Now I'm back to office life. Back to getting lost on the floor, not knowing where to get water, and feeling awkward needing a badge to use the bathroom. Anyway, nothing too crazy happened but today is proof that the New York chapter of my adventure is not over yet.




2 comments:

Clara said...

Congrats on the new job! I hope the first day and the second and so on go well. Best wishes, Clara in Dakar

pinay said...

Thanks Clara! How is Dakar treating you? :)